Week 15 - Ridder me this, Ridder me that....

Tegis

14 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Decent game, ultimately decided by the Bills OL - stopped the Dolphins putting any real pressure on Allen all game.

Allen was sacked twice as many times as Tua.   Bills won because even under pressure Allen is miles above Tua.

Just now, Tegis said:

2D24B332-08DA-4B4A-B1BC-78277426DC47.jpe

I had too google sorry . Haven't watched a single second of that tournament for a variety of reasons and I thought the final was tonight lol. 

That's cheered me up . Martinez is worth more than small heath now I assume ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

Haven't watched a single second of that tournament for a variety of reasons

Me neither. I lifted my boycott to watch the ceremony because of Martinez, and I was just in time for that :lol:

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Allen was sacked twice as many times as Tua.   Bills won because even under pressure Allen is miles above Tua.

He might well be, for me though the sacks don't tell the story -  he had forever and a day on most of the occasions he dropped back and Tua was under immediate pressure pretty much every time he stepped away. I think overall the Dolphins were the better side and I know there's a lot of noise about the officiating, but ultimately if you let Allen be Allen, he'll Allen all over you.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

He might well be, for me though the sacks don't tell the story -  he had forever and a day on most of the occasions he dropped back and Tua was under immediate pressure pretty much every time he stepped away. I think overall the Dolphins were the better side and I know there's a lot of noise about the officiating, but ultimately if you let Allen be Allen, he'll Allen all over you.

That's the difference. Not the O line .  

Â