Never seen this before

PussEKatt

I was at the Leeds Vs Crystal Palace game and I saw this for the first time.ever.

In the second half ( after a lot of rough play in the first half ) Palace had a goal kick the GK.had 1 defender at each side of the 18 yard box and "most important" he was in front of the Leeds supporters.He placed the ball,then ambled over to the defender on the right and had a few words,he then ambled right across the 18yard box to have a few words to the defender there.He then strolled over to his position and took the kick.All the time the Leeds fans were going spare.

He was obviously trying ( and succeding ) to antonagise the Leeds supporters,but I have never seen anything like this before.I must admit,I enjoyed it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Can't believe clickbait topics have found their way to VillaTalk.

BirminghamMail eat your heart out. 

If it's a topic of things never seen before, I just saw a Guardian rating the top 10 Neighbours characters of all time. Susan Kennedy #1 if you're interested. 

(We really need to lock this up).

50 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

If it's a topic of things never seen before, I just saw a Guardian rating the top 10 Neighbours characters of all time. Susan Kennedy #1 if you're interested. 

(We really need to lock this up).

Wtf

Bouncer all the way. 

• Like 1