Leamington FC v Villa XI - 16th July 1pm

useless

I think I only saw him once on a youtube stream, but remember thinking he looked like a decent player, reminded me a little of Doyle-Hayes, looked a very decent passer of the ball, albeit as I say that's based on having seen very little of him.

15 minutes ago, useless said:

I think I only saw him once on a youtube stream, but remember thinking he looked like a decent player, reminded me a little of Doyle-Hayes, looked a very decent passer of the ball, albeit as I say that's based on having seen very little of him.

I can see that comparison definitely, both of them were good in our youth team and u23s. Just because a player doesn’t make it at Villa, it doesn’t mean they won’t have a very good career in the game

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Entire squad for today's game

James Wright, Frankie Ealing, Seb Revan, Aaron O'Reilly, Sil Swinkels, Hayden Lindley, Anwar El Gazi, Arjan Raikhy, Caleb Chukwuemeka, Tommi O'Reilly, Tyreik Wright, Kadan Young, Brad Young, Declan Frith, Chisom Afoka, Teddy Rowe, Kerr Smith

11 hours ago, briny_ear said:

Neil Critchley May be coaching them if it’s true he hasn’t gone to Aus.

George Boateng in charge, Anwar didn’t look any better than any one else.

Tommi Oreilly, Brad Young and whoever were our left back and right winger in the first half.

Kerr Smith pushed the player for every header he won, should have been a foul every time. 

9 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I remember him fondly, he was good in our youth team, I was sad to see him move on

He was briefly very highly rated and then dropped. That one was always weird.

• Thanks 1

Â