Giants News

kkr

You know, from those quotes, I don't know if they just decided to ask Bears defensive players for quotes.

I mean, we have a Bears DT and a Bears CB and two NFC defensive players (could very well be Bears defensive players...).

A lot of Parcells/Belichick guys on that list: Coughlin, Sparano, Belichick, and Schwartz....

I forgot Haley, too.

One thing though, is that you get the distinct impression that Rodney Harrison would run through a brick wall today for Belichick. There's a lot of players who wouldn't want to play for a Parcells-style coach, but there's a ton of players who have played for a Parcells-style coach and would call Parcells/Belichick/Coughlin/etc. the most loyal coaches they ever had.

I have the latest edition of NFL Turning Point, with 15-20 minutes of NFL Films highlights of Giants-Patriots (Packers-Chargers and Ravens-Steelers were the other games along with a preview of Pats-Jets). Should I upload them to youtube?

Mike Vick has broken ribs, Maclin has issues with his shoulder and hamstring, Cromartie has a high ankle sprain.

Dont think any of those will play going off the back of that which is good news, but obviously will see as the week goes on. This really is a must win game what with us being one game ahead of Dallas but with their easy schedule and us to play the Saints and then Pack following this week.

Would end their season also.

This week's edition featured: Patriots-Jets, Giants-49ers (though the focus was more on Eli's preparations with a whole lot of "All 22" footage of the 49ers), and Saints-Falcons (and Tony Dungy and Rodney Harrison previewing Eagles-Giants).

May upload that over the weekend.

Apparently Vince Young is starting Sunday as per a few sources on twitter.

Vick is a bottler isn't he. Always leaving games in the 4th quarter, now a do or die game for the season and he's sitting it out (despite saying earlier in the season this type of injury won't stop him playing).

Still think he might play, doesn't mean he will finish the game though.

Apparently Herzlich will start this week with Boley out as he can get the D lined up and call the plays, which seemed to be an issue last week, i saw members of the D line looking up and gesticulating to someone to tell them what the play call was.

@JayGlazer Jay Glazer

Michael Vick and Jeremy Maclin are both officially OUT for tomorrow's game vs Giants.

If it was one of the other talking heads id still take it with a pinch of salt but Glazer has been spot on about everything since breaking the news that the lockout was over. I take his word as fact on breaking news.

Not going to watch next weeks game I don't think. Had time to calm down about last nights loss, but that's enough for me. It should've been an easy, routine, win. But no, we have to play so conservative on both sides. How many 3 and 4 man rushes did we use? It's a backup QB, make him work, don't let him pick zones apart. Then on offense, way too many first down runs which put us in a hole because we didn't get anything. We had 3 good drives all game. 2 of which were at the end of halfs and the other we ran the no huddle. Will we learn from this? Will we ****. We'll still let Gilbride carry on with this conservative crap doing the best he can to keep the other team in the game, while Fewell allows them to manage the clock however they please. We can't just try and keep it close and then hope Eli pulls it out every week.

This week's edition featured: Patriots-Jets, Giants-49ers (though the focus was more on Eli's preparations with a whole lot of "All 22" footage of the 49ers), and Saints-Falcons (and Tony Dungy and Rodney Harrison previewing Eagles-Giants).

May upload that over the weekend.

Giants-49ers highlights

From the start

Â