New Signings??????

villafan306

What type of players will we sign?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What type of players will we sign?

• 2 top quality players
    • 1 top quality player and a back up
    • 2 back up players
    • Just one top quality player
    • Just one back up player
    • None

Bearing in mind that DOL said he wanted to bring in two more players, what do people think?

I personally think we will buy one player who can walk in the first team (like Baros) and another back up player (like Jagielka).

i think the baros thing is only going to happen if vass goes bubt i thikn you could be spot on

however much i would prefer saviola deep down (well, not very deep) i know its not going to happen

To be honist i dont think we will sign anyone else and o'learys last statement proved this in no uncertain terms.

I do hope we sign others obviously but have got bored checkin the internet all the time for any news rumour titbit. Have just prepared myself that will be no more and am happy with the four we have (think phillips will be a bargin).

If any do come along it will be a nice surprise.

interesting to see the quotes about the summer spend..

4 top quality, 4 quality, 2 quality and squad players, squad players who he would have liked a few years ago and now we might pick someone up if the budget allows...

personally, il go with none.. we have been lied to all summer and i expect nothing from the club...

if anything does happen though, it will be an alan stubbs free transfer or something equally shit...

4 top quality, 4 quality, 2 quality and squad players, squad players who he would have liked a few years ago and now we might pick someone up if the budget allows...

Been saying this all summer mate. Amazing how people's expectations have been managed downwards and they allow it.

Been saying this all summer mate. Amazing how people's expectations have been managed downwards and they allow it.

ah but if you wait a bit mate, then all will come good...

and if it doesnt?!?

then wait some more....

Â