BT Sport Free For 3 Months EE Customers

Kingman

Just text SPORT to 150 from EE Device 

3 months free and you can also stream the th BT App to your Smart TV unlike Sky Go App. 

As well as our game Will also capture the European cup competitions starting next week. 

Just remember to cancel after the free 3 months as 15quid pm then onwards 

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

Just text SPORT to 150 from EE Device 

3 months free and you can also stream the th BT App to your Smart TV unlike Sky Go App. 

As well as our game Will also capture the European cup competitions starting next week. 

Just remember to cancel after the free 3 months as 15quid pm then onwards 

Think iv'e already had it, replied with £15 a month.

While your on, can you still blag a discount off your bill with Sky on live chat? What's the best way?

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Think iv'e already had it, replied with £15 a month.

While your on, can you still blag a discount off your bill with Sky on live chat? What's the best way?

Yeah one per device i believe , 

Ref sky Yeah you need to phone up and put account into 31 cancellation period , once you have done that bump the sky thread and I'll drop you a link mate 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Tried it, but I’m on a sim monthly deal they won’t do it for me 😒

You can also get a 31 day pass on Sky Q viewing platform for 25 quid, Watch us and the remaining European Cup competitions then cancel 

10 hours ago, Kingman said:

You can also get a 31 day pass on Sky Q viewing platform for 25 quid, Watch us and the remaining European Cup competitions then cancel 

I’ve got navscore that I can put through my tv so will use that today 

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

Is that on iPhone or just on android?

Both mate, it’s free you just have to copy the link when you click generate the link on it, I just send it to my email on my tv and click it that way, works a treat

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Both mate, it’s free you just have to copy the link when you click generate the link on it, I just send it to my email on my tv and click it that way, works a treat

Thanks mate, I’ve got BT Sport for today, but I will deffo use that at some point so cheers.

Just now, alreadyexists said:

Thanks mate, I’ve got BT Sport for today, but I will deffo use that at some point so cheers.

No worries it’s a good app, hardly ever buffers, it’s around 30seconds behind the live game 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr.Messy said:

Meh! I'm with Virgin that uses EE network. This doesn't work for me 

Correct, "EE Customer's" 😁

Edited by Kingman

Â