June 2019 Optimism Gauge

limpid

Optimism Gauge  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think we will finish in 2019/20?

2. 2. How do you feel about next season?

• Very Optimistic
    • Optimistic
    • Average
    • Pessimistic
    • Very Pessimistic

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/06/19 at 22:59

I voted optimistic and 11-17, but it is impossible to predict until we see what business we are going to undertake.  If we spend Fulham money, which we could do with our owners, in the hands of Purslow, Pitarch and Smith then I would be hopeful of creacking top 10.

1 hour ago, terrytini said:

I love how @ChrisVillan and @ender4 have us to get Relegated yet are optimistic !! 

Ill have whatever you guys are having please !!

ohhhhh, hahahaha.   Let me try and explain, but not sure i can put it into words.

I'm really happy and optimistic at the moment and on a high from getting back to the Premier League.

But i am aware that realistically we are on to finish 17th-20th.   The category of 11-17th just felt wrong as that could imply mid-table rather than staying up by 1 point on the final day of the season.  

I'd be over the moon if we can finish 17th, but i do have a niggling worry that we will finish 18th. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ender4 said:

ohhhhh, hahahaha.   Let me try and explain, but not sure i can put it into words.

I'm really happy and optimistic at the moment and on a high from getting back to the Premier League.

But i am aware that realistically we are on to finish 17th-20th.   The category of 11-17th just felt wrong as that could imply mid-table rather than staying up by 1 point on the final day of the season.  

I'd be over the moon if we can finish 17th, but i do have a niggling worry that we will finish 18th. 

Yep. Very happy - optimistic is probably more a long-term view to be fair. I just think we've got a massive task ahead of us and, even if we do it well, we could well go back down. I think there's a chance all three promoted clubs could be relegated. But I'm not miserable about that because **** it, we just got promoted.

• Like 1

The way i look at the whole situation is that if worse comes to worse and we are relegated at least we will have a team that will storm the championship and will have another year to play together plus parachute payments

*i dont expect us to get relegated..i reckon we will surprise some teams as the championship standard is much higher than they realise

Â