NFL 2019 Draft Topic

Tegis

Quincy Williams is even better than his brother Quinnen according to a rumour I'm about to make up, and wasn't a massive reach at all. 😔

We passed over so many good WR's and RB's for this guy and even Quinnen said "Who's he?"😀 

Excited for Metcalf. If he can develop his route running and agility, he could be a Megatron 2.0. He has the physical attributes. Just hope Schotty uses him properly (lol)

3 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Drew Lock to Denver ?

Wow, that came out of nowhere.😉

We got the quarterbacky name!!!!! :D

Noah Fant

Dalton Risner

Drew Lock

Dre'mont Jones

That looke very good to me, needs and bpas all around.

Now, just resolve the Harris situation either way and move on.

17 minutes ago, Tegis said:

We got the quarterbacky name!!!!! :D

Noah Fant

Dalton Risner

Drew Lock

Dre'mont Jones

That looke very good to me, needs and bpas all around.

Now, just resolve the Harris situation either way and move on.

Yeah that's a nice haul fella . I'd be very happy with Drew Lock learning for a year as the talent is clear to see . He's another dude who can throw from crazy angles and platforms . He's pretty shifty on his feet too.

Edited by Brumerican

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

You have to pretend to hate your divisional rivals

So ...

Image result for i fart in your general direction

Ah makes perfect sense now. 

To be honest i'm a bit worried about the division, everyone seems to be getting much stronger and we have not done much to solve our biggest issue  

Just pray Fuller can stay healthy for the year and by some miracle Watson isn't put on his ass multiple times. 

Just now, DCJonah said:

Ah makes perfect sense now. 

To be honest i'm a bit worried about the division, everyone seems to be getting much stronger and we have not done much to solve our biggest issue  

Just pray Fuller can stay healthy for the year and by some miracle Watson isn't put on his ass multiple times. 

I don't think either of us stop the Colts whilst Luck walks behind that line.

11 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I don't think either of us stop the Colts whilst Luck walks behind that line.

Yeah, they look like the team to beat next year. We had our chance last year but never looked like doing it in the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Yeah, they look like the team to beat next year. We had our chance last year but never looked like doing it in the playoffs. 

I'm glad Philly pipped you for Dillard because Ngakoue, Campbell, Bryan and Allen are going terrorise Howard and Scharping next season. 😀

You have definitely got better at CB and TE for once though which is worrisome. 

I'm still gutted we lost Colvin to you guys. 

2 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Rosen trades to the Dolphins. 

Can't wait to see the look on his face as Miami take Tua or Herbert number 1 next year 😀

If he thought the O line was bad in Arizona...

13 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I'm glad Philly pipped you for Dillard because Ngakoue, Campbell, Bryan and Allen are going terrorise Howard and Scharping next season. 😀

You have definitely got better at CB and TE for once though which is worrisome. 

I'm still gutted we lost Colvin to you guys. 

Its going to be a bloodbath. I had my heart set on Dillard. Really stupid move hoping he'd land where we we were, i know we came close but we should have really moved up. It was a desperate need for the team. There were rumours we were gonna trade Clowney as well, which could have been an interesting move. 

8 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Can't wait to see the look on his face as Miami take Tua or Herbert number 1 next year 😀

If he thought the O line was bad in Arizona...

Going to be interesting to see which teams start to tank over the next couple of seasons to get Lawrence in 21. 

5 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Bryce Love would have went in the 1st or 2nd round if he'd declared last year and he's still sat there.

Now another weapon for Haskins with the returning Guice.

• Like 1

Â