New PS4 Controllers

skarroki

Was wondering what people thought of the new controller colours announced. The 500 millions units sold one looks amazing and I thought the newly announced berry colour looks great, a real claret & blue feel to the colour scheme, albeit more sky blue than claret. The sunburst orange with a navy underside looks amazing as well. 

I'm not sure if I'm the only person sad enough to like seeing the new controllers announced??

• Like 1

I'm a bit of a sucker for fancy controllers (given I had one of the 20year anniversary style ones for a year before getting a PS4 - at least it worked with the PS3 and steam link!) Saw the 500 million edition email a couple of weeks ago, thought it was quite nice so went to a few online retailers to have a gander at preorder prices - £56.  No chance (and evidently the pre order stock has been gobbled up by scalpers on amazon anyway).  Though the berry and orange ones might be finding their way onto my xmas list :)

Can't say I've noticed any stick issues with the latest dualshock version (with the light strip across to the top of the pad) after 4 months of playtime either.

• Thanks 1

It's just a controller. I don't really understand why you'd get one that's a different colour. Issues with the early DS4's have been ironed out with the newer ones, though. They're noticeably better.

1 hour ago, hogso said:

It's just a controller. I don't really understand why you'd get one that's a different colour. 

It's handy when you go over a mate's for a gaming session - I'd rather not end up with one of his beer soaked misfiring controllers at the end of an evening "by accident"

Â