2018-19 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

On 01/03/2018 at 09:14, Dante_Lockhart said:

I remember wanting to draft Marqise Lee but you took him not long before us IIRC. Then we drafted a DT and you drafted Robinson just after. We suck at spotting WRs

We took Hurns after the 7th too and since then we have added Westbrook and Cole .

Caldwell has a great record with WR's.

8 hours ago, abdomlahor said:

does anyone know if gamepass ever implemented that play search function they promised months ago? if they did, i can't find it

Its a **** mess. On the livefeed in a webbrowser, you can't even see the time-indicator if you want to rewind it to backcheck. That only works on a mobile. But if you cast the picture to a chromecast, there is no ability to jump at all. It's so bad it's not even funny.

Watched the QBs yesterday.

Allen has a serious **** cannon, and he was accurate this time. The throw from the 10 to the opposite 24 in the bucket was :o He will go early based on that alone. Elway will be drooling.

Rosen threw a sweet deep ball and looks smooth. Nothing really stood out though. He will be a safe bet if he stays healthy.

I have no idea what the complaints are about Mayfield. He throws fast, hard and accurate. Wins games, confident as hell. I like him.

Darnold didn't throw. Dissapointing

On 01/03/2018 at 09:14, Dante_Lockhart said:

I remember wanting to draft Marqise Lee but you took him not long before us IIRC. Then we drafted a DT and you drafted Robinson just after. We suck at spotting WRs

It seems our FO may not be so keen to spend $16m on AR which would be a shame, but this is what happens when you have loads of players who all deserve paying . 

I think Marrone feels that we got to an AFCCG without him and cheaper options are available with the emergence of Cole and Westbrook. 

There's one more day to go but I think he becomes a 49'er .

13 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

so the seahawks traded michael bennett to the eagles and it also sounds like richard sherman is on the way out too. interesting.

that eagles d-line is gonna be merciless.

Nice.  Brandon Linder won't forget what that clearing in the woods did to him at the end of the Jags v Seahawks game when we play The Eagles at Wembley .

I might get a ticket just to throw a beer at his head.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Talib to the Rams to join Peters.

:o

On paper, that a serous tandem. I'm just glad we got a pick for him rather that cut him outright.

And I guess thats Cousins money

• Like 1

Â