andykeenan

Saturday 14th October 2017 - 5:30pm.
Allocation:- 2,687
Prices:- 
Adult - £30
O'65/U21/U17  £15
U12 - £10.

Sale Dates
5pm Online Monday 18th September/Tueaday 19th September 2017/18 Season Ticket holders who have purchased 
tickets for 5 away league matches in the 2017/18 season 
5pm Online  Thursday 21st September/Friday 22nd September 2017/18 Season Ticket holders who have purchased 
tickets for 3 or more away league matches in the 2017/18 season 
5pm Online Monday 25th September/Tuesday 26th September 2017/18 Season Ticket holders who have purchased 
tickets for 1 or more away league matches in the 2017/18 season
5pm Online Thursday 28th September/Friday 29th September 2017/18 Season Ticket holders
5pm Onlne  Monday 2nd October/Tuesday 3rd October Claret & Cub Members
5pm Online Thursday 5th October/Friday 6th October General Sale 

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/10/2017 at 15:31, Kingman said:

Anyone know if we will be taking the extra tickets?.. 

Last seasons allocation was 4,232. 

Because wolves are doing really well they feel they can sell out without giving extra tickets away.  It will be a sell out too, but there will be villa in the home stands.

6 hours ago, wedge said:

Apparently after some of our fans behaviour at the same fixture last season (i.e. smashing the toilets and concourse to pieces) we weren't given the North Bank quadrant again.

I think it's more to do with they are doing well, so can sell them themselves. Plus we only give them 2700.

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I think it's more to do with they are doing well, so can sell them themselves. Plus we only give them 2700.

I think the moronic behaviour on the concourse pre-match will definitely have affected the decision to reduce our allocation. I remember they stopped serving booze before the match after it was being thrown around by idiots. The bar was also closed at half time.

I would be stunned if they ever give us that many tickets again.

Edited by One For The Road

22 hours ago, wedge said:

Apparently after some of our fans behaviour at the same fixture last season (i.e. smashing the toilets and concourse to pieces) we weren't given the North Bank quadrant again.

I remember reading this in the local paper next day. 

Apparently we caused £85k worth of improvements to Wolverhampton.

Â