NFC championship game

BOF

Who will face the Cowboys in the NFC title game?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who will face the Cowboys in the NFC title game?

• Other (please specify)
    • Washington Redskins
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Detroit Lions
    • New Orleans Saints
    • New York Giants
    • Green Bay Packers

Don't mind the AFC for now, as that will clearly be another Indy v Patriots matchup barring a freak result.

Also it's pretty obvious that the Cowboys will be 1 of the NFC representatives in the championship game.

My question is, who do you reckon will be the 4th team in the equation. Who will emerge from the mist that is the NFC championship race ?

Will it be the Saints? The Packers? The Giants? Or will one of you put money on the Lions? ;)

Take your pick and lay down yer monies :P

Can we not wait until after this weeks Cowboys @ Giants game as it is a bit of a decider for me.

Giants win and we are top of the NFC East with just two divisional games left - against the skins at home and @ philli.

Id say Dallas are favourites over the Giants this weekend, probably by 1 score id imagine but so long as we go out play hard and have a good gameplan then it will be close and we have a excellent chance of winning which if we do sends out a huge statement around the NFL that we aren't pretenders. We shall see but nothing will please me more than wiping the smug grin off of Romo,TO and Wade Phillips faces - i despise them all!

Key to beating cowboys - confuse Romo by forcing him to throw the intermediate passes, this is how Buffalo almost beat them by locking down the screens and deep passes over the middle that get him so comfortable in games. Take this away and he is out of his comfort zone.

I would also not be surprised to see us employ a version of Buffalo's "creep" defense, which essentially has all linemen standing up on passing downs mostly to confuse the QB, this could be hugely successful i feel with our D-line personnel and especially our 4 elite ends Strahan, Umenyiora, Kiwanuka and Tuck. These guys have been feasting on QBs this season but id say we need to be very smart with our blitzes Sunday and basically operate a form of contain defense so as to lock down Romo's comfort throws.

This will most likely be the game for the No.1 NFC seed (although the Packers might have something to say there especially having beaten the Giants already) and i cant wait its going to be another NFC East war!!!

Â