Pre-game pubs?

Paul33

I live less than a mile from Craven Cottage. I'd suggest The Rocket on the Putney side of Putney bridge (which is only a 15 mins walk over the bridge and through Fulham Palace/Bishops Park to the ground). Although it's a Wetherspoons, it's a very decent one, and it has a curved glass frontage that over looks the river. Hopefully the weather will be decent and you can sit/stand outside. There's also a pub next door called the Boat House, which has a little patio area out front.

There's also The Temperance at the end of Putney Bridge on the Fulham side. It's a large sports pub with everything you'd expect from that kind of venue i.e. big screens and whatnot.

I know some fans drink around Hammersmith and the Fulham Palace Road before a Fulham game, but I'm not too familiar with that side. 

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

15 minutes ago, wedge said:

The main away pub is the Eight Bells, isn't it? 

I wouldn't be too concerned about finding an "away" pub when it comes to Fulham. 

The Eight Bells is convenient for Putney Bridge Station and usually draws in away fans, but it's not very big inside (although you can drink out front). It's right next to Putney Bridge station which makes it convenient.

I'm just suggesting alternatives and other clubs, such as Newcastle, had a shit load of fans in The Rocket back in August. 

Â