Game moved

andykeenan

sky can **** off, ridiculous kick off time, worse than the Brighton friday night bollocks, no way am i booking 2 days off work for that

and no doubt we'll get a load of grief off them lot because they'd take 17k away to villa on a monday night :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

sky can **** off, ridiculous kick off time, worse than the Brighton friday night bollocks, no way am i booking 2 days off work for that

and no doubt we'll get a load of grief off them lot because they'd take 17k away to villa on a monday night :rolleyes:

Tbf they did sell out at ours a couple of year ago for a midweek game. If we are doing well we might take 2k max. It is stupid though but sky means more money than how many fans turn Up.

• Like 1

I found it quite amusing the wailing on Vlla's facebook page, all annoyed at this game being moved.

Do people not realise yet? SKYSCUMSPORT pay the vast amounts of dosh, they get what they want.

They've NEVER given a shit about supporters, and never will. Couch Potato Is King.

And what's ironic is most of the people up in arms will no doubt be SkyScumSport subscribers.

Edited by rjw63
typo

Â