Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea.

B6 to E6

I know that this is a Villa site, but I've just been watching a bit of telly and have been thinking about who I'd want to win the league if AVFC didn't. Ignoring the Chelsea caretaker manager thing, who would you prefer to win the league??????  

32 members have voted

1. 1. I know that this is a Villa site, but I've just been watching a bit of telly and have been thinking about who I'd want to win the league if AVFC didn't. Ignoring the Chelsea caretaker manager thing, who would you prefer to win the league??????

• Man U
    • Arsenal
    • Chelsea

Ill change my mind when Randy starts bankrolling us instead of spending his time designing new badges and pretending the money from the new TV deal is his. ;)

Anyway, my point was Arsenal under Wenger have been pretty much self financing, through excellent business in the transfer market and knowing when to sell a player.

You can trace almost everything back to the massive profit they made on Anelka (some £23m clear profit) and Wenger also sold players like Overmars, Petit and Silviniho at massive profits and he arguably sold Viera (trebled his money on him) and Henry (a good £6m profit) at the right time too.

The cash has almost always been spent wisely, Wenger doesnt buy star players he makes them. And Arsenal do play the most attractive football in the league.

I can't pick any of them! I just hate all of the big 4. I hate the idea of a big 4. All the Americans that cheer for them are obnoxious bandwagoners and act like they're entitled to finishing there every year. No offense to any Yankees or Red Sox fans but it's like asking me to choose between those 2. Yuck.

Â