Seating question

grumbob

Hi guys,

Not posted for a while so apologies. I'm looking to come down with the missus for the Huddersfield game on 16th August and was looking at the official site to buy a couple of tickets. 

Anyway ideally looking to sit in either Lower Holte or Trinity Road, just a question regarding row numbers, I've tried the lower Holte and its spat out row UU. Is that at the back of the lower Holte or by the pitch? I kinda want to be towards to the back ish, is there anyone who sits at the back of the lower Holte , what do the row numbers go?

same question for the trinity road stand really,  was looking to go upper trinity but can't get tickets for there so wanted as high as possible in the middle tier, anyone know what row numbers they go to?

finally apologies if I've posted in the wrong forum

5 hours ago, grumbob said:

Hi guys,

Not posted for a while so apologies. I'm looking to come down with the missus for the Huddersfield game on 16th August and was looking at the official site to buy a couple of tickets. 

Anyway ideally looking to sit in either Lower Holte or Trinity Road, just a question regarding row numbers, I've tried the lower Holte and its spat out row UU. Is that at the back of the lower Holte or by the pitch? I kinda want to be towards to the back ish, is there anyone who sits at the back of the lower Holte , what do the row numbers go?

same question for the trinity road stand really,  was looking to go upper trinity but can't get tickets for there so wanted as high as possible in the middle tier, anyone know what row numbers they go to?

UU is the last but one Row VV is the last Holte End lower row. Row A is the front row. Upper Trinity is closed the highest mid tier Trinity is Row 38. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On Thursday, July 07, 2016 at 20:01, grumbob said:

Hi guys,

On the official site there is a seating plan. It shows you the exact location of your ticket and the view from that individual seat.

On 08/07/2016 at 01:23, John said:

UU is the last but one Row VV is the last Holte End lower row. Row A is the front row. Upper Trinity is closed the highest mid tier Trinity is Row 38. 

SS rules OK

Â