Logging In

omariqy

Question

7 answers to this question

I keep getting logged out every time I leave the forum. Also, when I login it just takes me back to the login page again until I click on the forums tab which then signs me in.  Anyone else having this issue?

Please read the notes at the top of this forum. Thanks.

I get this issue too. It doesn't actually log me out but going to the homepage for the first time it seems to "think" I'm not signed in but clicking on a forum fixes the problem. When actually trying to sign in it just send me to the login page and does nothing when entering the information.

I've tried an incognito browser and the problem doesn't seem to be there, but it is still happening when using IE (11 I think but unsure). Cleared cookies and cache already.

I'm using Chrome on Windows 7 (work PC).

I get this issue too. It doesn't actually log me out but going to the homepage for the first time it seems to "think" I'm not signed in but clicking on a forum fixes the problem. When actually trying to sign in it just send me to the login page and does nothing when entering the information.

I've tried an incognito browser and the problem doesn't seem to be there, but it is still happening when using IE (11 I think but unsure). Cleared cookies and cache already.

I'm using Chrome on Windows 7 (work PC).

I have the exact same issue.

me to on my mobile browser, sometimes I log in and it takes me to a cannot locate Thi page, then when it does log me in I come back half hour later and I'm logged out and it takes a good half a dozen times to log in again

That sounds like a caching problem. I don't think that's the same as the others are getting. What happens in a different browser?

Â