Title chase 2015/6

osmark86

Woah. Calm down there kids. Talking about the past. It's all about the present and we're on course to match Arsenal's invincibles by going season unbeaten. What happened prior to that is as irrelevant as the previous years where I haven't seduced Natalie Portman. But tonight I have my best shirt on, a bottle of Rioja and a pack of johnnies in my wallet.

have we ever chased the title? it's a 4 horse race between man utd, city, chelsea and arsenal (with liverpool, everton and tottenham behind)

10th will be our best, our time of a 6th place finish is over

I was waiting for the punchline but it never came

Anyway, I think we need to look at buying the best player from the 2nd place team in January, just to weaken them and make it difficult for them to catch us

Woah. Calm down there kids. Talking about the past. It's all about the present and we're on course to match Arsenal's invincibles by going season unbeaten. What happened prior to that is as irrelevant as the previous years where I haven't seduced Natalie Portman. But tonight I have my best shirt on, a bottle of Rioja and a pack of johnnies in my wallet.

Well thats where you are going wrong.

You are forgetting your trousers.

But as its the morning after the night before maybe you will tell us that the delightful Ms Portman was more obliging than anticipated.

I fully expect us to have it all wrapped up by January so that we can start buying for the Champions league in that window.

I also fully expect to woo Ms Portman away from you by virtue of my ultra cool MC Hammer trousers.

have we ever chased the title? it's a 4 horse race between man utd, city, chelsea and arsenal (with liverpool, everton and tottenham behind)

10th will be our best, our time of a 6th place finish is over

I might have agreed with you before yesterday but we are seemingly about to pay £7m for a guy who has played 92 minutes first team football for Barcelona.  That's more football for the treble winners than Eden Hazard and Cristiano Ronaldo have between them.  How can we not win the league with talent like that on board?

• Like 2

Â