Fallout 4

Frobisher

10 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

I don't have any interest in settlement building though is that a requirement?

No, you can finish the main story without doing anything outside of quest requirements (few bits of building certain bits of equipment etc).

• Like 1

Not yet fired it up and played it since watching the series. 

Mainly cos if I do, I'll be immersed in it and shit needs doing now the weather is picking up. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just started replaying this on next gen. I don't remember it being this janky. Graphical bugs absolutely everywhere. 

51 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Just started replaying this on next gen. I don't remember it being this janky. Graphical bugs absolutely everywhere. 

What platform are you on? I can only remember one glitch (NPC stuck in floor) in my whole 80hr playthrough on the PS5.

2 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

What platform are you on? I can only remember one glitch (NPC stuck in floor) in my whole 80hr playthrough on the PS5.

PS5 also. I'm getting texture glitches, people disappearing, objects vibrating continuously on the ground. And that's only just after getting to Concord for the first time. 

It also didn't register that I'd already obtained a mission component before I was asked to complete it (i was exploring) so I had to go back to the place it was and then back to clear the glitch. It's a f***ing mess. I might just (ironically) give up and go back to playing Cyberpunk. 

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

PS5 also. I'm getting texture glitches, people disappearing, objects vibrating continuously on the ground. And that's only just after getting to Concord for the first time. 

It also didn't register that I'd already obtained a mission component before I was asked to complete it (i was exploring) so I had to go back to the place it was and then back to clear the glitch. It's a f***ing mess. I might just (ironically) give up and go back to playing Cyberpunk. 

So strange. Genuinely not my experience at all (came across all of that on the OG version though 😄)

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

So strange. Genuinely not my experience at all (came across all of that on the OG version though 😄)

See that's weird, cos I never had any of those on the original when I played it for like 100 hrs on PS4, haha. 

Edited by HKP90

Â