Fallout 4

Frobisher

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Dante_Lockhart said:

I built a massive tree house in Sanctuary. We all live there now. 4 flights of stairs up to the top. How it suspends itself it the air is baffling ;-)

I'm struggling to make a small shelter :blush:

• 4 weeks later...

First three bits of DLC have had details revealed;

• Automatron is out in March, fight some evil robots, collect parts, build and customise your own robot companion = £7.99
  • Wasteland Workshop is out in April, lets you build an arena for you/AI to fight against mobs, which you can also now capture = £3.99
  • Far Harbour is out in May, and seems to be a proper sizable chunk of DLC, visiting an island off the coast of Maine with a new case for Nick Valentine = £19.99

The current season pass @ £24.99 is being increased to £39.99 from the start of March, so if you're certain you want the above and future DLC, it would make sense to get the season pass before the price increase.

Edited by hogso

Just to add the season pass is forever.. Bethesda stated from the beginning that this season pass will get all content they make whether it's 6 months after launch or 6 years after launch, that is why they are raising the price on the 1st March as their plans for DLC have expanded to the point where they feel like their "Lifetime Fallout 4 Season Pass" for £24.99 may have been very generous. I mean the standalone value of the three current DLC's is £30 and they have already stated they have another £40 worth of DLC planned for the rest of the year not even counting 2017 content. So if you like Fallout 4 even a little bit it may pay to get the season pass while it is cheaper..  

• 1 month later...

Anybody still playing this, or gone for the DLC?

I have more or less completed the original missions now with The Minutemen. I am about level 60, with a strong sneak/ninja build combined with a supressed Overseer's guardian, Supressed Last Minute and Deliverer.

I have noticed there is an island off the east coast near the Castle, has anybody been to it?

I stopped playing it...for some reason I can't remember. Didn't even finish the main quest line, but did buy the season pass before the price increase as I have every intention of going back to it.

• Like 2

I stopped playing it...for some reason I can't remember. Didn't even finish the main quest line, but did buy the season pass before the price increase as I have every intention of going back to it.

Same, I might come back to it after a while though.

Just lost interest a bit.

I know what you are saying, I think I have just one main mission left to do now. After that I will park it for a while and play a different game. It does get a bit samey after a while, unless you get a good companion mission to do to mis things up a bit. As I have done most/all of those it forced me down the main story line for a bit, which is why I have almost finished the main story.

I stopped playing. I got really close to finishing the main story.

spoiler - don't click if you don't want to know the end

Spoiler

I think I am at the point where I have to go kill my son because I chose the botherhood solely for the cool things they have. 

I might go back to it at a later date. I feel like I got my enjoyment out of it though. I explored the whole map and got my character to a point where playing the game is basically autopilot. 

Edited by blandy
moderator edit to hide spoiler

On 08/04/2016 at 17:24, Czechlad said:

I stopped playing. I got really close to finishing the main story. I think I am at the point where I have to go kill my son because I chose the botherhood solely for the cool things they have. 

I might go back to it at a later date. I feel like I got my enjoyment out of it though. I explored the whole map and got my character to a point where playing the game is basically autopilot. 

As someone who has just started the game - thanks!

I'm just gonna go and uninstall it now.

• Like 2

Â