Andalucia in April

Don_Simon

Just booked flights to Seville and back in April. Going for eight days and want to hire a car to see some of the "real Spain". Has anyone been to this part of the country? If so, would love to hear of any must do things or places to see etc.

Cheers!

• 7 years later...
On 19/01/2015 at 13:47, Don_Simon said:

Just booked flights to Seville and back in April. Going for eight days and want to hire a car to see some of the "real Spain". Has anyone been to this part of the country? If so, would love to hear of any must do things or places to see etc.

Cheers!

Yes. I used to live near Malaga. Really nice part of the country.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Had a few days in Seville last week. Managed to find the time when it rained in one of the driest european cities :crylaugh:

But then again, that's why we went there in March. Would be dreadful going there midsummer. But I reckon April , may time would be the ideal time for warm weather that is also survivable. Loved the tapas, such a much more enjoyable way to enjoy food. If anyone does go, I will recommend a guided food tour of Seville. 

had a guided tour of Seville and definitely would recommend it. Experienced Spain v Portugal and a flamenco dance. Definitely want to make it to a derby as well, the Betis stadium will be redeveloped in the next few years as well. 

Â