AntrimBlack

Happy New Year.

Rest Assured VT, I am actually now able to fully expose myself. I am Mr Randolph Lerner and I'm here on VT secret millionaire stylee.

I have been following all your comments, your hopes, your fears and customer feedback data and I've been secretly taking stock of what all my followers and fans actually think. Fear not, this information is like gold dust and I am making copious notes and will act swiftly and decisively.

There will be a public statement at some point during 2015 (or soon thereafter).

Incidentally, what does the V stand for in VT?

Thanks

RL

• Like 1

Had a shit new year, nearly got crushed to death at the Edinburgh hogmanay. Princes Street in Edinburgh was **** ridiculous, people pushing through even though no-one could move, nearly had a fight with some clearing in the woods who kept pushing through and had elbowed one of my mates in the face.

For the organizers to say it went off without a hitch was **** ridiclous, they should have payed more attention to Princes Street nevermind the **** useless G4S tossers who stood around doing **** all.

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone has an eventful year 4.54 billion! :D

(I go from the day Earth was created, not the year some beardy bloke was born).

you just made Father Christmas cry Edited by tonyh29