Week 9 - Brady v Manning

Milfner

Randle i cant watch.  I just cant look at him.  I hate him, i actually despise him. 

He is a dumbass and always has this moronic look on his face like he is lost but its somehow amusing to him.  I don't want him on the team anymore.  Cut him.  I will take his place, i can not get open, not try, not care and be on the wrong page with Eli all the time at a fraction of the price.

You know the saying million dollar talent, ten cent brain?  That doesnt apply to Randle.  He is ten cent talent, 1 cent brain and i think that is being kind.  He is a **** mug and we need to cut him at the end of the year.

Parker was out the league last year, is 27 years old and has 44 career catches before this year.  He had like 5 drops last night, there is no reason for him to be in there ahead of Washington, who lets be honest just catches TD's and seemingly makes plays.  Another blown season so lets play this guy as at least he has some height and doesnt look like a soft moron like Randle, or a scrub like Parker.

Edited by kkr

Â