Week 9 - Brady v Manning

Milfner

3rd and 15 draw to Peyton Hillis, why not just punt on 3rd down instead, at least it will catch them off guard and we might get some field position out of it..... SMH, this is **** terrible already.

Great points by Gruden, wtf were we doing in the bye week if we havent studied what worked against the Colts last week!? :S

Still we pound the ball into the middle of the LOS for **** all yardage.  The insistence to stick with the run, despite it not being there is going to **** is in the ass yet again.

Lets see some bunch formations seeing as the Steelers raped this team using pretty much exclusively that last week.  Not one through the first quarter so far, just pounding into the LOS with a very green RB and a shade better than garbage Oline.  So frustrating.

run, run, incomplete, punt yet again.

It's backwards playcalling. 

If the run game isn't working, you don't stick with it and put yourself into shitty passing situations. You use the pass to help establish the run. It's pretty basic stuff yet for some reason we have no OC who can see that.

JPP is made of glass, if you ask me now, i dont resign him at the end of the year.

It really depends what his demands are. If it's not a tonne, I'd take him because he has the talent when healthy. But I imagine he'll demand $$$

Randle, drop.  These receivers are **** useless.  Randle is a mongol, i mean seriously stupid.  Flashes of being a solid WR in the league and then a dumb **** the rest of the time.  You cant rely on him, surely there is some vet WR we can sign instead who can be where Eli expects him to be?  Randle just doesnt get it, in what is his 3rd(?) season.  No good.

Â