Week 9 - Brady v Manning

Milfner

350 yards half way through the 3rd quarter for Luck!  Coughlin's loyalty to scrubs like Fewell is going to cost him his job/early retirement this offseason.

yeah we've become stale under him at this point. 2 titles, one of which probably one of the best seasons ever by a QB is a nice return. But what is it now, 1 playoff appearance in 6 years? Not good enough.

Id keep Beckham and Eli on offense and thats it.  Maybe Donnell.

Look how easy that was, they are toying with us, pitch and catch.

Perry Fool is a relic like Coughlin and they keep being outcoached week after week.  Every prime time game we get **** raped.  Im sick of it.  Blow it up.  Reese and Coughlin have to go.

350 yards half way through the 3rd quarter for Luck!  Coughlin's loyalty to scrubs like Fewell is going to cost him his job/early retirement this offseason.

yeah we've become stale under him at this point. 2 titles, one of which probably one of the best seasons ever by a QB is a nice return. But what is it now, 1 playoff appearance in 6 years? Not good enough.

He would have done better had Reese not been living off of the roster built by Ernie Accorsi, but its too late now.  Id welcome TC back before Reese.

Down 27, lets run it.

Parker caught one!  Another player that wouldnt be on another roster in the league.

Down 27, punt.... given up then have we!  Might as well kneel on offense next time around then.

40 burgered.  So the Bengals O got stomped by Colts D, then Pitt raped them for 600+ and 6TDs, so we of course follow a game plan similar to the Bengals, rather than study the formations that Pitt used to abuse the Colts, i.e. bunched releases........ ok.  Nice game planning.

40-10 and game over by mid 3rd quarter after a bye.... smh.  Everything is bad with this team.

Just pad Eli's stats now, should have thrown at the goal line before.

Run Hillis....why?

Yeah there you go, some good to come from the game, getting Washington in there for a few reps and a TD on the fade.  Lets get him in there starting over dumbass Randle asap.

I have never seen a player as stupid as Ruben Randle.  No wonder he slid on draft day and was sitting there waiting for us.  He probably would have been waiting a lot longer had we not taken the dumbass.  The most frustrating player i have ever witnessed for any team in any professional sport.

I think i actually hate him.  I dont know if id go as far as wishing him ill will, but i just dont want him associated with the New York Giants anymore.  He is a liability so get rid.

My God, would you two chill out a bit? Jesus Christ lol. Yes we played really bad but the Colts are a much better team than we are. We needed all the breaks we could get and they all went against us. Injuries, fumbles, whatever. We won't go up against a better QB this season either.

Injuries have decimated the team. Schwartz, Jennings, Cruz, Beason, Thurmond, McBride and now Prince are all important players we've lost. Any team in the league would struggle with that.

Which is why I said I was not really bothered about the loss. But the likes of Randle and Parker dropping 4/5 passes in a single game, each, is not really acceptable is it. Randle is a starter in the NFL, other players being injured is irrelevant to his route running/catching, which is why he has to do better.

Â