Week 9 - Brady v Manning

Milfner

I blame Reese for tonights O display too.  Last week he said we need to be more aggressive, so we have aimlessly started heaving the ball down field this game and its resulted in many more incompletions, not aided by the scrubs at WR dropping 5+ balls also.

Way to honour Strahan team, really great showing!  At least the D can take a bit of pride away from their performance, the offense has been a disgrace.

Yes lets take a time out so we can then run 3 incomplete passes and punt the ball back to Indi.  Or better still, end up running a few shotgun draw's to take us to the half.  This team is badly coached right now too.  TC is not having a good year either.

Sack after a timeout from us, timeout Indi, utter shit

Shotgun draw, timeout, more points coming for Indi.

If i wasnt working night shifts id have turned off and been in bed after the first quarter.

7 punts against Indi in one half, not good enough.  Miracle if we end up 8-8 this season.

Cant even recover a fumble.  How Kiwi continues to start over Robert Ayers i dont know!  Just another example of bad coaching and scheme.

Hosely is in there and that guys is another dumb word removed short a few brain cells.  Terrible angles every play by that guy, he has no **** clue.  Game and season well and truly over.

Â