iPhone App update (sept 2013)

tonyh29

Question

I think my phone auto installed an update to the Villatalk app last night ?

Since then I'm having difficulty with quoting and replying to posts .

In portrait mode the text will display to a certain point and then I can't scroll beyond it

Landscape mode does give me a bit more option but the text I'm typing is often off the screen and I am typing blind ( like now) so I can't actually see what I'm typing until after I hit the post button

Anyone else had this

iPhone 4With iOS 7 running on it

Was fine until around 11pm yesterday

I don't have a prob with iPhone and iOS 7 Sent from my iPhone using VillaTalk
Weird ...Have you tried quoting a long long long post that goes off the screen ? Edit : should add that I didn't have problems until the update on the 28th , have you got that installed yet ? Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

I don't have a prob with iPhone and iOS 7

Sent from my iPhone using VillaTalk

Weird ...Have you tried quoting a long long long post that goes off the screen ?

Edit : should add that I didn't have problems until the update on the 28th , have you got that installed yet ?

Yeah all seems to be working OK and have only recently updated the app

This is not a reflection on Si because I think it's a bloody good addition, but at the moment it has a feel of a vsn1.0 - but as said I like it and like it a lot

• Like 1

The coding of the app is nothing to do with me. I just apply the VillaTalk branding and have to deal with the knobs who are Apple, or the even bigger knobs who are Amazon (although I'm not sure there are any users of that)..

I can't fix issues. I didn't write it. The app is made by Tapatalk and works with a large variety of forum software.

The one problem I do have is re notifications - I just cant seem to turn them off - I have set everything (in the app and the Iphone / Ipad) to no notify but still I get them through

Any ideas of what I need to do?

Can any iPhone app users use the buttons on the page to upload photos out of interest

I get and nsxmlparser error , don't know if I should be starting a new thread but it may be an iPhone configuration issue rather than an App issue so I'm just curious

My iphone app started behaving badly a few days ago, it doesn't work at all now. Going back to the old safari browser but ads and a notice to install the app is covering many features, inc. the sign in button.

Have you tried removing it and re-installing it?

This is not just the wrong thread but the wrong forum for an issue with the site. Try the "Site Issues" forum. :)

My iphone app started behaving badly a few days ago, it doesn't work at all now. Going back to the old safari browser but ads and a notice to install the app is covering many features, inc. the sign in button.

Have you tried removing it and re-installing it?

This is not just the wrong thread but the wrong forum for an issue with the site. Try the "Site Issues" forum. :)

New topic started in correct forum.
  • Like 1
Â