Buying contact lenses online

BOF

Anyone here wear them? Anyone here know of a good cheap place online to buy them?

I know nothing about them and have been asked by an IT-illiterate relative to see if I can find a quite specific type online and I've managed to come up with nothing. I've heard of people buying disposable ones for relative pennies from Asia but my search has drawn a blank so far (apart from expensive European/American based retailers).

So I thought I'd ask the VillaTalk braintrust and see if you guys know anywhere that does them. Any help much appreciated :thumb:

Would be careful what you buy, cheap might save you money but they can actually do some damage to your eyes.

There are things I'm prepared to be cheap about but when it comes to sticking things in my eyes and for my vision I'm happy to pay the going rate.

• Like 1

They're neutral magnification so it's not like it needs a prescription. It's the requirement for a small pupil to act as a lens to filter 'noise' to a damaged eye that is the main requirement but yes, duly noted Andy. Eyes are not something I'd scrimp on.

Â