Fastest player in PL and Championship

momo

Benteke's heading in terms of accuracy is not bad, where he excels is his ability to get abive defenders through his spring and power to knock them out of the way.

I'd agree Andy but I'd also imagine he's better than Cech.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Benteke's heading in terms of accuracy is not bad, where he excels is his ability to get abive defenders through his spring and power to knock them out of the way.

I'd agree Andy but I'd also imagine he's better than Cech.

Most keepers would be ridiculous getting that high of a rating, but Cech especially is. He probably avoids heading the ball as much as possible even in training because of the skull fracture.

Well, that is a nonsense that you won't find in Football Manager!

I had a little debate in last years fifa thread with some people who were suggesting FIFA stats were far more accurate

The fastest player in fifa played for my local team before he left this year. He is extremely quick but the difference between him and gabby is marginal at best. Not to mention that gabby can utilize it far better then he can, even if that goes without saying since he plays in pl. But it really shows how flawed that system is, and how shitty EA is. Their marginal improvement crap is getting annoying to say the least, but that`s how it is when you have the licenses. How great this game could have been if it wasn`t for such a crappy developers and the corporate suits in ea. Literally one of the worst gaming companies that are out there, on par with activision at the moment.

Well, that is a nonsense that you won't find in Football Manager!

I had a little debate in last years fifa thread with some people who were suggesting FIFA stats were far more accurate

I would say some of it is very accurate actually, but it translates bad into gameplay. The system is flawed. Not to mention that the ball is not a seperate entity, which should have been fixed like 5 years ago. 

Â