Madrid

Demitri_C

Chocolatería San Gines is a must place if you go Madrid. Best Churros in the da world. The oldest in Madrid. 
If you go in there you will see many photos of famous people and lots of footballers visit it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love Madrid too! And I was back there two summers ago.

I also loved Barcelona (apart from getting probably the worst sunburn in my life on the first full day due to inadequately applying my sun cream for my feet, ankles and back. Oops. 😑 At the end of May! Harsh lesson learned)... It has the sea, sandy beaches, mountains in the background and Gaudi's architecture. However, Madrid also has mountains in view and plenty of beautiful architecture. And I ended up spending much more time there than in Barcelona.

I was in Barcelona in 2005 but I read that since then it has become excessively crowded with tourists. I suppose Madrid has more space and perhaps not quite as many tourists as Barcelona.

Edited by robby b

On 15/01/2023 at 01:15, messi11 said:

Chocolatería San Gines is a must place if you go Madrid. Best Churros in the da world. The oldest in Madrid. 
If you go in there you will see many photos of famous people and lots of footballers visit it

The one right by where I live is much better, and you don't have to queue for twenty minutes! And the porras only cost 50c.

Porras > churros

Â