Arctic Monkeys - Autumn Tour

wedge

I would really like to go but i'm just not a fan of Arena tours. If they did something a bit smaller i'd be there. It's also on a Tuesday night I think? (maybe Thursday)

Though, suppose they will have a new album coming out around then so could be worth checking out.

I would really like to go but i'm just not a fan of Arena tours. If they did something a bit smaller i'd be there. It's also on a Tuesday night I think? (maybe Thursday)

Though, suppose they will have a new album coming out around then so could be worth checking out.

Yeah it's on Halloween which is a Thursday this year. They will do all their new stuff but hopefully a few of the old classics too, They're probably my favourite band (that are still together) at the moment so it didn't really bother me which day of the week it was on!

• Like 1

Old fart fact: saw them play to about 200 people at Cov Colosseum before the first album came out. Everybody in the crowd seemed to know the words to every song. Found out the wife was pregnant whilst at the gig.

Â