Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

As for RB, I reckon Heitinga is worth a punt. Might take some to prise him from Ajax now that they're in the CL next season though. Sonic needs to put in a few words for us with him and his mate Wesley ;)
Bouma will be on the plane to Thailand tomorrow with the Dutch squad handing out brochures of Bodymoor Heath and giving a carefully rehearsed sales pitch on behalf of Mon and Aston Villa.

We will then sign the whole of the Dutch national team in the next ten days.

Sorted! :lol:

Sounds good, on the proviso that Boulahrouz misses the plane :crylaugh:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riquelme is loving life at Boca, folks. Scored to put them in the semi-final of the Copa Libertadores in the week. The next half hour could severely damage their chances of league success though.

Yes he might love life there but Boca chairman has gone out and said that he is returning him to Spain because his wage demands is too much for them to bare...

You find it here

As for RB, I reckon Heitinga is worth a punt. Might take some to prise him from Ajax now that they're in the CL next season though. Sonic needs to put in a few words for us with him and his mate Wesley ;)
Bouma will be on the plane to Thailand tomorrow with the Dutch squad handing out brochures of Bodymoor Heath and giving a carefully rehearsed sales pitch on behalf of Mon and Aston Villa.

We will then sign the whole of the Dutch national team in the next ten days.

Sorted! :lol:

I laughed out loud then. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case....

8)

Never heard of him so went to the best place for scouting.... :lol:

ermmm he looks and plays like a beast!!!! and has a sweet right and left foot and it seems that he likes to push forward

ermmm he looks and plays like a beast!!!! and has a sweet right and left foot and it seems that he likes to push forward

I've just watched the video and we could do worse than splash the cash on 3 Ajax players. Would that make us Ajax Villa?

I've just watched the video and we could do worse than splash the cash on 3 Ajax players. Would that make us Ajax Villa?

He looks like he can distribute the ball aswell - which helps when you got Melberg and his hammer leg :lol:

Never bought him there, but I think I will now :)

I like the fact that he is tall and has such good technique, a different kind of Rio Ferdinand. I haven't seen him much of course, but from what I have seen he is a great tackler and he knows how to distribute the ball.

Has MON got any history on signing outside the UK and if so was it successful? I'm not sure but i cannot remember many.

This makes me think when we talk about, Snejider, Kompany etc will MON even go for them!?

Has MON got any history on signing outside the UK and if so was it successful? I'm not sure but i cannot remember many.

This makes me think when we talk about, Snejider, Kompany etc will MON even go for them!?

Erm, Carew :lol:

If he doesn't go for at least a couple of foreign targets them Fitzgerald is going to be querying the thousands of airmiles and hotels that Mon, Ian Storey Moore and other scouts have been claiming expenses for.

Erm, Carew :lol:

Oh yeah :oops:

Carew was offered though, was he not?

MON transfers when he was at Celtic, well those worth mentioning.....

Chris Sutton - Chelsea - 6M

Joos Valgaren - Roda - 3,8M

Alan Thompson - AVFC - 2,75M

Didier Agathe - Hibs - 50K

Neil Lennon - Leicester - 5,75m

Rab Douglas - Dundee - 1,5M

Bobo Balde - Toulouse - Free

Steve Guppy - Leicester - 350K

John Harton - Coventry - 6M

Magnus Hedman - Coventry - 1,5M

Stanislav Varga - Sunderland - Free

Not an impressive list!

Not an impressive list!

he was in the SPL, any idea how hard it must be to attract top quality players to that shit hole?

Not an impressive list!

Well I think the Celtic fans will argue over that. Some very successful signings there.