Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

If its between us and Spurs for NRC i think he would choose them. 5th 2 seasons in a row, doesn't have to move from London in europe etc. Just a feeling...

Hope we're after NRC though really do, cracking young player and can still improve....

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhhhh watford have signed mart poom, why aren't we doing anything yet, this is a disgrace blah blah blah!

:lol: :oops:

Such a disrespectful post. I would´ve expected much more from you than this kind of humiliating to my intelligence. Trying to score funny points by making me look stupid is the lowest I´ve seen on this site...

It is totally clear to me that you dont understand anything of what I have been saying on this thread, and that is sad...for you.

:crylaugh:

where do i address you in that post?

If its between us and Spurs for NRC i think he would choose them. 5th 2 seasons in a row, doesn't have to move from London in europe etc. Just a feeling...

Hope we're after NRC though really do, cracking young player and can still improve....

Yeah but its a well known fact that you love spurs so you would say that :winkold: :D

Clearly living with a spurs fan has given you an inferiority complex.

There are some good reason's not to play for Spurs, and their big jawed Ogre of a manager is one of them!

Ferreira wouldn't cost 3M, and he wouldn't cost 12M! I guess 6-7M is a fair assumption

Ferreria shouldn't cost 3p he is shit!

He is much better than Bouma so we should be careful who we compare with....

I must disagree! If he is better, he's not 'much' better imo. Touch and go.

Ferreira wouldn't cost 3M, and he wouldn't cost 12M! I guess 6-7M is a fair assumption

You are kidding me? Bouma is twice the player Ferreira is. At least Bouma can tackle, Ferreira seems more bothered about his shit Hugh Grant haircut.

Scott Parker some a similar sort of player would be my choice for midfield. Professional, tough and gets the job done.... basically a better MacCann. Now i've mentioned Macca, I think he will go to Sunderland or someone similar. His future at VP is dim. MacCann has been decent for villa over the years. Unfortunately for him, his performances have been poor and even with a 'good' MacCann he would have been replaced in the summer with someone BETTER.

Bellamy... just not keen on him at all . We currently have Carew, Moore and Gabby and we are relying on these to bang in over 15 goals each - which i'm not sure about... its a pretty big gamble to take. Bringing in Bellamy will just ask even more question on whether our strike force can score enough goals. I'd been happiler with someone like Bent who has scored (without checking the stats) more than any of our strikers and bellamy last season WHILST playing for a relegated club

Name - played (prem only) - scored

Bent - 31 - 15

Bellamy - 38 - 9

Gabby - 41 - 10

Looking at the stats... i'd take Bent - imagine how many he'd score if he played for a better team

Did someone say they saw NRC with MON having a meal together? this was a while ago.

Yeah at Hoar Cross hotel, where Defoe is staying allegedly and has been since January in anticipation of his forthcoming transfer to Villa. Nickrogers will be pleased.

:winkold:

Well he is not, but Bouma doesn't play for a 'big', top 4, media chumming club so obviously he is not as good!

Ferreria is a woeful player playing in a good side.

Lets stop the bickering ladies - ahamaad

Thanks Ahamaad. I will just get my skirt on and move to another topic...or talk about something else. Sorry for the disturbance... :oops: :winkold:

Bouma has been marvellous for us this season and he looks like the player he was before he came to Villa. Next season will be great for him and Villa!

Dont know much about Ferreira, but I rate Bouma very highly so Ferreira would have to be a cracking player to move Bouma out from my eleven!