Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

MATCH! MAGAZINE SAYS

The Villans may bid £10 million for Liverpool striker CRAIG BELLAMY and £6 million for Celtic 'keeper ARTUR BORUC! Man. United's GABRIEL HEINZE and Charlton's LUKE YOUNG are also targets!

Also, watch out for a monster bid for Sevilla striker LUIS FABIANO!

Heinze would be a great buy, he is Class!

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would be our best defender and best back every to play for Villa

A midfielder is their prefered right back at the moment and I can see why crap again today, hopefully he goes to Spain as I'd rather JLS as a rightback.

Glad you're not our manager then

"Could do a job?"

He would be our best defender and best back every to play for Villa, at least in my lifetime as a fan.

It would be an absolute steal but I am pretty sure he ends up in Spain

I assume your talking about the woeful Paulo Ferreira, i think you have been duped by media overrating a player and a complete waste at 20mill or whatever it was!

He certainly wouldn't be our best defender as Laursen, Bouma and even Olly would be better.

Piss poor again today for Chelsea, unless you count a man utd player getting past every time as good; no wonder all their attacks were focused down Chelsea's right.

Mourinhnio does get it wrong as well before you say he wouldn't play a crap player, because the even worse Belerouse plays for them as well.

Ferreira has taken over from Fat Frank as being the most overrated player at Chelsea

"Could do a job?"

He would be our best defender and best back every to play for Villa, at least in my lifetime as a fan.

It would be an absolute steal but I am pretty sure he ends up in Spain

I assume your talking about the woeful Paulo Ferreira, i think you have been duped by media overrating a player and a complete waste at 20mill or whatever it was!

He certainly wouldn't be our best defender as Laursen, Bouma and even Olly would be better.

Piss poor again today for Chelsea, unless you count a man utd player getting past every time as good; no wonder all their attacks were focused down Chelsea's right.

Mourinhnio does get it wrong as well before you say he wouldn't play a crap player, because the even worse Belerouse plays for them as well.

Ferreira has taken over from Fat Frank as being the most overrated player at Chelsea

Ferreira would be a quality signing if we picked him up for around 4-6mil.

Rocafella, I can't believe that you would rate Ferriera higher than Laursen.

Also, whoever suggested Chris Eagles a few pages back is a joker. I've seen the guy a number of times in the Championship when he was at Watford last year and he's a total lightweight. He'll never make a Premiership player.

Paulo Ferera is a current forum favourite. Bloody overated. Not on our shopping list.

why does everyone say he is overrated. From what I read on this forum and in general he seems to be the most criticizes player in the Chelsea team. He seems a weak link at Chelsea because they have 3 of the best defenders in the world playing along side him and he also looks short of confidence after being dropped for so long. If people think Ferriera is that crap lets have some suggestions of who would be a better signing.

MATCH! MAGAZINE SAYS

The Villans may bid £10 million for Liverpool striker CRAIG BELLAMY and £6 million for Celtic 'keeper ARTUR BORUC! Man. United's GABRIEL HEINZE and Charlton's LUKE YOUNG are also targets!

Also, watch out for a monster bid for Sevilla striker LUIS FABIANO!

Fabiano!! What a great name!

However, if were to sign Heinze I would be over the proverbial moon. He is class and is a winner, one of the best defenders in the world for me.

Can't see it happening, but if it does............wowza's!

I'd be very happy if we signed all four of them players to be honest. All would be great additions but 10 million for Bellamy would be way to much.5-6M more realistic. Would Fabiano get a work permit? not sure how often he has played for Brazil.

say we did sign Heinze, would put a huge doubt on Bouma, despite his performances last season I am not sure he has convinced MON for some reason

the other names I think are more than feasible

Id imagine if we signed him, we would see a defence like this -

New RB-----Laursen-----Heinze-----Bouma

He is an accomplished lb AND cb

say we did sign Heinze, would put a huge doubt on Bouma, despite his performances last season I am not sure he has convinced MON for some reason

Heinze is class, undisputed class.

Bouma had a good season, but is it a permanent? I imagine thats what MON might be thinking, if there is any truth to these links.

Heinze is a great no nonsense defender. I think signing him would be another example of the type of player we want to bring to the club and may also be a catalyst to bring in other players of the same quality. Have we ever had an Argentine or Brazilian at Villa?

Heinze is class, undisputed class.

Bouma had a good season, but is it a permanent? I imagine thats what MON might be thinking, if there is any truth to these links.

I hope you lot are joking, Heinze? Bouma is head and shoulders above yet another struggling Manc!

Have we ever had an Argentine or Brazilian at Villa?

Well, there was Oscar Arce.

"In the late 1960s Aston Villa had a trio of midfielders who really should have been given the chance to play together, but never did.

Their names - Jimmy Brown, Oscar Arce and Barrie Hole. Work it out for yourselves."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funny_old_game/1704104.stm

I know that KKR

I supposes IF we got someone like him it would show we really are serious

Id like to think we could sign a player of this stature during the coming transfer window as it would make the rest of the premiership take notice and know what our intentions are, as well as upgrading the playing squad significantly also.