1. 1. The money, if the club refuses it, should be put towards

• A statue commemorating 1982
    • A statue of Ron Saunders
    • Increasing the Shareholders Association's holding
    • Increasing the Trust's Holding
    • VFC anti-Ellis promotions
    • It Should be returned to sender
    • Something else (state)

JF has said, quite rightly, that there should be a plan B for if the club refuses to accept our offer. I think this needs some discussion

Please vote for one of the options below (or come up with another one) on what you believe the money should be used for if the club refuses to accept it.

Hopefully the top option is to celebrate our achievemnts in Rotterdam and not the certain poster who comes on here?

I still think that its amazing that we do not have anything at the club that comemorates that day. By putting it towards that night, which was a fantastic night for the whole club, we as fans would be making a statement that we have great pride in the club.

I still think that its amazing that we do not have anything at the club that comemorates that day. By putting it towards that night, which was a fantastic night for the whole club, we as fans would be making a statement that we have great pride in the club.

Not even an official DVD of the match.

Which would sell a hell of a lot, if you ask me.

Can someone please tell me that this "scheme" was all a big joke? I havent actually pledged any money have I? Please forgive my igorance.

It doesnt look much like a joke.

If you want to withdraw your pledge, post it on the other thread....

Not even an official DVD of the match.

Which would sell a hell of a lot, if you ask me.

True BW, case in point when that guy sold a DVD recently taken from an old ITV video stacks of people got copies (me included). I just think that the credibility for anything like this would increase if fans showed they are not just about protesting against Ellis but they are also very proud of their club and their achievements in the past

If the club won't accept the money, I think it should be put towards anti-Ellis promotion. Depending on how much money we end up with, we could take out a full page ad expressing our frustrations.

I think the statue marking the achievements of the '82 team would also be good - I think it should definitely be used in some manner as opposed to returning it to sender... if you can manage to build a little momentum up you might as well continue

How can they refuse?

Apparently we have no money and are unable to compete with Charlton etc.

If they refuse a donation, no matter how much, then they have refused help from the fans. AND THEY CANNOT DO THAT AND ESCAPE BAD PUBLICITY.

If (another bif IF) we follow this through and raise this money then they are backed into a corner.

A statue?!

£2500 or so we have so far! That'll buy something that will last as a fitting tribute to 1982 I'm sure!

And to think we slag Ellis off for doing things on the cheap!

The club will refuse the money. Or take it and donate it straight to charity. Cue kudos for the club. Cue laughter at the protestors. Win-win really.

What about fixing up our shabby training ground? it's been well known for a while now that it's not up to standard so maybe a lick of paint might spruse the place up abit?..changing rooms style :).. and it would not only shame ellis but benifit the players aswell... just a thought

Another idea is the money could be put towards a 'club for sale' campaign?.. like trying to find a buyer for the club?... that my 2 cents anyway..

ellis out/club for sale

Â