Saturday November 3rd 2012 - 3:00pm Kick-off

Barclays Premier LeagueStadium o fLight, Sunderland

Ticket Allocation - 2,000

Ticket Prices

£29 [adults]

£19 [over 65s]

£10 [under 16s]

Sale Dates

Friday September 21st: On sale to 2012/13 Season Card Holders who have attended at least 3 Premier League Away fixtures in the 2011/12 season*

Wednesday September 26th: On sale to 2012/13 Season Card Holders who have attended at least 1 Premier League Away fixtures in the 2011/2012 season*

Wednesday October 3rd: On sale to 2012/13 Season Card Holders *

Thursday October 11th: On sale to supporters who attended at least 3 Premier League Away fixtures in the 2011/2012 season*

Wednesday Octobber 24th: On sale to supporters who attended at least 1 Premier League Away fixture in the 2011/2012 season*

*maximum one seat per booking

Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/avfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=7481

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The ticket website is terrible. It is now 13 days since I have had the required booking history for this game but the site is still telling me that I do not have the correct privileges on my account, so I had to ring up instead. I have told the club about this issue on several occasions and still nothing has been done about it.

/rant

The bloke on the phone said we have around 700 left, take with a pinch of salt though!

The ticket website is terrible. It is now 13 days since I have had the required booking history for this game but the site is still telling me that I do not have the correct privileges on my account, so I had to ring up instead. I have told the club about this issue on several occasions and still nothing has been done about it.

/rant

The bloke on the phone said we have around 700 left, take with a pinch of salt though!

exactly the same for me when i was trying to book tickets for QPR away - couldn't do it online because I had insufficient privileges, however I'm a ST holder, been to two away games this season and 7 away games last season! So i phoned up instead.

Â