Week #3 Gameday

BerniesElbow

*Stands up on his chair*

I am the dumbest man in the world!!!!

I'm done. I cant do this anymore.

No more "moral victories" or "Well, our line had some pressure" and "We had some improvement this week." F-YOU!!! F-YOU, SHURMUR!!! Guess what? You're a dead-man walking! This time next year, you'll be on the sidelines...of a high school game, holding the water bottles!!! YOU SUCK! YOUR TEAM SUCKS! Not MY team! YOUR team!! Can we block SOMEBODY!!??? They couldnt block ME!!!! No passion, no heart! Just like the coach!!!!

You could lose by 40 Thursday night, you flippin idjit! And take Greg Little WITH YOU! That stupid S.O.B. couldnt catch a cold! He dances when he makes a catch??!! Seriously?? YOU'RE LOSING, YOU A-HOLE!!! LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD!!!!

Sports is supposed to be fun. But this isnt fun. I've had fun before, and this isnt it.

This team is like an old, sick dog that needs to be put down and put out of its misery. The new owner, Haslam needs to come in and "Old Yeller" this bitch. FML

Welcome to 0-5 Browns fans.

What? You think they're gonna beat the Ravens in Baltimore Thursday night?...on a short week? Then the defending Super Bowl champs in New York? Are they gonna win that one?...Thank God, at least I have nice weather here in Florida.

Bet the farm against CLE the next 2 weeks.

Â