What tech blogs/podcasts/video shows do you like?

The_Rev

• 2 months later...

Favourite podcasts are, in order.

1. Android Police

2. All About Android

3. Android Central

4. Engadget Eurocast

5. Engadget Mobile Podcast

6. The Verge Mobile Show

7. The Mobile Tech Addicts Podcast

8. This Week in Tech

9. This Week in Google

10. Engadget Podcast

11. Windows Weekly

12. The Vergecast

It's a shame there is only 1 general tech podcast in my top 8. Engadget podcast is decent but lacks any real solid opinions. The Vergecast is varying between good and bad to totally irrelevant talk about America only stuff. Add in the more irritating than not Topolski and Patel and it's going downhill atm fast. Twit is too long and the adverts get a bit annoying but it's consistent in what you get. So I need a new good general tech talk with a bit of character.

As for my top podcasts. It's very tight at the top but Android Police take it, the know their stuff and it's easily the funniest sarcastic podcast. All About Android is in 2nd and may fall after Eileen has now left, great show with great App picks at the end. Android Central guys are probably the best podcast for consistency, they are all so calm and intelligent and completely impartial. Very refreshing and usually the first podcast I listen to on Friday out of about 5 that becoemavailable.

The new Engadget Eurocast is relevant to us, so it's a good listen. The Verge Mobile Show is pretty decent when Chris is there, but is mid table because they're all such moans, everything is sh1t nothing is good. Oh and their never ending rants about pentile. The Mobile Tech addicts Podcast is a new one to me, it's a UK one that's entertaining too.

• 4 months later...

This week in Google on twit is one I have got into recently.

Tried Android Police and it seemed like a bunch of drunks got together and talk about android. It soon got deleted.

I tried one called UK Tech which I can only assume was a joke. The 2 presenters used Iphones and Ipads, and one had Galaxy Nexus but had sent back his Nexus 4. After about 10 minutes they started to claim that Google Apps work and looked better on iOS than the do on Android. I am afraid it got deleted.

Â