Economy Ticket

smetrov

Just had text (not about the new manager) - talking about an economy ticket - which you upgrade for selected games ?

Anybody know how this works ?

I won't be able to get to many games next season - so was going to skip it - but was wondering if knew what this was\is

Generally an economy ticket means that you have little leg room, sit next to someone who is incredibly fat and you have someone's screaming baby down your ear throughout the duration.

In Villa's case it may be the same.

:lol:

Generally an economy ticket means that you have little leg room, sit next to someone who is incredibly fat and you have someone's screaming baby down your ear throughout the duration.

Wot so thats on manager bench with Rafa as manager - with sammy lee as assistant.

if you get the £295 ticket it works out £16.38 a game (its £225 if your over 65) and they are in the holte end lower first 4 or 5 rows and the sides that are restricted view. Basically the first 5 seats mean you are at player eye level which is unpopular with most people and the corner seats put you at an odd angle that people dont like so they sell them cheap. Seats are the same as the rest of the stand regarding quality and space.

VillaChris - I agree they did do a lot of tickets for £15 last season but the quality of football was the main reason for that I would guess. The season beafore under gerrard there was fewer and I think only once the season before that. So if we do rubbish this season there will be more cheap tickets, else the £295 season ticket is the best option :-D

And last season watch some of the worst football served up at VP for years.

Â