stone roses gigs

leemond2008

I know there is a concert/gig thread on here but I thought that because there are quite a few people off this forum that are going it may deserve its own thread

1-What night are you going to

2-where are you staying (did you get raped for the hotel/B&B like most people who left it longer than 1 hour to book them)

3-what time are you looking at getting to the gig

4-what are your plans for the day, are you going to any pubs before or are you just landing straight in the gig.

there is just over a month till the gigs kick off and I am on a massive roses kick again after booking our train tickest for it

1- Sunday, maybe Saturday too as I have tickets.

2. My mates house

3. Early going to make a week of it, being my return to Manchester of all (maybe a bigger return than the Roses, no?)

4. Drink! Not sure about pubs before as will get their quite early. Expect to walk back into town after as is usually the case from Heaton Park.

1-Saturday night

2-Travelodge around 3 miles away. Cost £120 between the two of us

3- I want to see Beady eye too so probably around 6.

4- Get to the hotel,drop bags off and then hit a pub if anyone could recommend any close by to the gig?

oh yeah I should probably mention what I'm doing myself

1-saturday night

2-premier inn broadway around 5 miles away £88 between the two of us

3-not too sure what time I'll be getting there, probably at the start any way

4-same as you ulster villa, get to the hotel drop bags off hit a pub...any recomendations would be appreciated

There on the Friday and staying at my sister's place.

I'd advise you to get relatively early. When Oasis played there, they split the crowd in to two, and about 5000 went in a front section which was obviously a lot more dense, but the atmosphere was much better. There's loads of beer and food places in both parts so you should be sweet anyways and it's not catastrophically expensive.

Â