Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when we first had MON on board - and a Celtic fan came along and posted that MON had a habit of not giving any indication that he had any real targets in the transfer window - and then suddenly towards the end, some signings would come along and it was really nerve racking as a fan.

I don't believe for one second MON is going to panic over the situation. He knows the board and new chairman want to back his plans as far as is practicably possible and that so far, it only appears to be some of the Villa fans who are showing some signs of either panic or impatience.

Now if we are still in this position on Feb 1st, I will be asking some very strong questions, but somehow I don't think thats going to happen.

Guest VillaFan1

If Young goes to Ham i really hope they end up relegated as it,l teach him a lesson.

AND MY GOD DID SOMEONE MENTION HAREWOOD AS A POSSIBLE SIGNING ?

Please i hope not as he,s a **** joke i wouldnt pay a £1 for him :lol:

SWP Young and Doyle - Yes please :)

I was just going through teams squads and picking players not playing at the moment would any one take any of these players:-

Rochemback

Fowler

Richardson

W.Brown

O'Shea

Lua Lua

Giannakopulos

C.John

Maccarone

Mascherano

A.Smith

some of these players aint the world class players we all want but i feel a few of these could do a job

£11m for SWP? YES!

£10m for YOUNG? YES!

Can we pay £6.5m for Petrov under Ellis than we should be able to pay £11m for SWP under Lerner! Can we pay £9.5m for Angel under Ellis...than we can pay £10m for Young under Lerner!

PAY UP NOW! We desperately need to get this team winning again...

I'm going to hold my hands up now, and offer an apology to avfcinwales . He was saying much the same as in the quote above, a few weeks ago, and the more I stare at it, the more it makes sense.

If we don't pay the extra mill or two, someone else will - apologies extended.

I was just going through teams squads and picking players not playing at the moment would any one take any of these players:-

Rochemback..........no

Fowler...................no

Richardson.............no

W.Brown................are you joking manure scum

O'Shea....................teady bear

Lua Lua...................who!!!! nuff said

Giannakopulos........Does he play for accrington stanley?

C.John.....................didn't he retire 5 years ago

Maccarone..............and cheese

Mascherano.............don't get me started on this flop

A.Smith....................under Odreary he might have, but bloody NO

to add to this im getting BLOODY WORRIED..... cant stant it anymore.... sign some one please don't care if its a new tea lady!!!!

some of these players aint the world class players we all want but i feel a few of these could do a job

Rochemback..........no

A.Smith....................under O'Leary he might have, but bloody NO

to add to this im getting BLOODY WORRIED..... cant stant it anymore.... sign some one please don't care if its a new tea lady!!!!

:angry:

Rochemback..........no

A.Smith....................under O'Leary he might have, but bloody NO

:angry:

im sorry but i stick with that...... we don't need more pond life.... we would only struggle to get rid of them in summer