NFL Nike Jerseys

irreverentad

Not really, but they're changing to Nike from Reebok now aren't they so Nike will want to stamp their own design on them.

I know the logos / team colours and such aren't subject to change without expressed consent from around the league. Something like that.

Nike is finally planning on unveiling its new direction with the NFL on April 3 in New York

Nice one. Hopefully be on football fanatics pretty quickly.

You getting a new one Dante? maybe one for the Mrs? :winkold: :winkold: :winkold:

There is nothing sexier than a woman in a NFL jersey.......Steelers specifically!!!

Believe dat.

I've got a picture of my missus in my Ravens jersey. Oh my.. She took it to a show just after I got with her. Her and the other stripper took a few snaps together whilst she was wearing it.. I was out down Birmingham with my mates. I got a boner on the dance floor, ran outside, jumped in a cab and met her at home.

Nothing sexier than a girl in a jersey. Don't know what it is.

I'll definitely be getting a new one. Got an alternative Suggs jersey, a home Reed one and an away Rice one.

Might have to get me a Lewis 52, just because he's such a legend.

Believe dat.

I've got a picture of my missus in my Ravens jersey. Oh my.. She took it to a show just after I got with her. Her and the other stripper took a few snaps together whilst she was wearing it.. I was out down Birmingham with my mates. I got a boner on the dance floor, ran outside, jumped in a cab and met her at home.

Nothing sexier than a girl in a jersey. Don't know what it is.

I'll definitely be getting a new one. Got an alternative Suggs jersey, a home Reed one and an away Rice one.

Might have to get me a Lewis 52, just because he's such a legend.

Yup my missus did the Jersey thing in london.....wow!

I have a home Heath Miller one and a White Roethlisberger one. I really want the pure black and yellow alternate jersey. Probably Pouncey.

I am really surprised you dont have a Lewis one for some reason.

Well I got my first jersey at Wembley, and they only had the Reed 20 home ones. Then I got my Rice jersey as he had a great year for me fantasy wise. Then I wanted an alternate and Suggs 55 was the one I wanted.

So many players, so little money. I want a Ngata jersey too. I'll get a Flacco one if he signs a new contact as well.

Well I got my first jersey at Wembley, and they only had the Reed 20 home ones. Then I got my Rice jersey as he had a great year for me fantasy wise. Then I wanted an alternate and Suggs 55 was the one I wanted.

So many players, so little money. I want a Ngata jersey too. I'll get a Flacco one if he signs a new contact as well.

Ngata is a beast!! That would be a brilliant choice.

Not sold on Flacco yet. He always seems 1 season away from becoming a back up to me.

I really don't understand the hate for Flacco.

Being underrated is a good thing for him though. No hype to live up to. Give him control of the offence and he'll flourish. Cam is holding him back with stupid play calls. Plus his receivers drop a lot of balls, even Boldin.

I really don't understand the hate for Flacco.

Being underrated is a good thing for him though. No hype to live up to. Give him control of the offence and he'll flourish. Cam is holding him back with stupid play calls. Plus his receivers drop a lot of balls, even Boldin.

The difficulty is I actually think the Ravens are in their 'window' for winning the SB now. He is not even in the top 10 QBs in the League currently IMO. I know Baltimore won it in 2000 with Dilfer, but that was an awesome Defense and it is more of a QB driven league now.

He may do it. But I think this next season is a massive one for Flacco, as it is Ryan at the Falcons.

I might be biased, but I watch every Ravens game and Flacco is a very good Quarterback. Definitely top 10 in my opinion.

In no particular order

Manning

Brady

Rodgers

E. Manning

Brees

Stafford

Vick

Roethlisberger

Rivers

Flacco

He does sometimes hold on to the ball a little long and could do with a bit more awareness in the pocket / throw the ball away more, but he has one of the best arms in the NFL, he has good accuracy and he can scramble a little if needs be.

He made an amazing drive in the AFC Championship game against the Pats, AND he got the ball to Evans in the end zone. Evans **** up the catch that would have taken us to the Superbowl, and although we can't prove it, I reckon we could have beaten the Giants.

Like I said though, keep underrating him, works out better for us :lol:

Â