PLAYERS NEEDED!! Lime Lane FC v Aston Villa Old Stars

Adbo9

Hi Folks, Im the manager of a Sunday AM football team and we have provisionally arranged a charity/fundraiser against the AVFC Old Boys (Details Below)

Sunday May 20th @ 14:00PM

Yates Sports & Social, Lime Lane, Pelsall, WS3 5AS

We are looking to raise as much money as possible towards the charity and also funds for our local football team.

If anyone is interested in playing for Lime Lane FC in the game please contact me on limelanefc@hotmail.co.uk or via PM or mobile on 07919052098.

We are looking for a donation £100 per shirt of which there are 16 available or £150 per shirt to guarantee a 90 minutes, albeit, only six 90 minute shirts available. Also a donation of £25 can guarantee the Captains armband. All on a first come first shirt basis

Also, if anyone is interested in sponsoring the game please let me know, we will make sure the game is advertised in the villa programme, local press, villa old boys website etc........

Help and support would be appreciated for what is a good cause and should be a great afternoon.

Thanks in advance

Adam

Who will be playing for the old stars?

Squad list that Ken McNaught gave me was :

Nigel Spink, Gordon Cowans, Steve Staunton, Dennis Mortimer, Bryan Small, Stan Collymore, Mark Delaney, Dean Saunders, Colin Gibson, Tony Morley, Tony Daley, Dion Dublin, Lee Hendrie, Ugo Ehiogu amongst others..........

If interested please contact me on the above email or phone

• 2 weeks later...

Places starting to sell now - any further interest please get in touch:

limelanefc@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks gents - all for a good cause and get to play against legends in the process :)

• 2 weeks later...

Alright Men - just been speaking to Ken McNaught and the game falls on the weekend of the 30th Anniversary of the European Cup Win and Villa are gonna bring a top turnout and have a right old knees up in our club house after the game...........

Should be a great afternoon - all welcome to come down. Anyone still interested in playing should contact me as weve still a few shirts left.

Cheers

Ad

Â