Footballer's gamer tags

hogso

I wasn't sure whether to put this here or in games, so I just put it here.

ANYWAY, alot of footballers are big gamers, as I'm sure many of you are aware. Alot of them seem to be pretty normal 20 somethings in regards to that at least, going home and playing some FIFA or COD or whatever.

I was wondering if any footballers have made their tags public knowledge? I would presume they do not, for the obvious reason that they would be flooded with requests, filling their friends lists, and therfore making them unable to add people they actually wanted to play - family, friends, team mates and that.

On that basis I would also assume that they would make their tag something totally unrelated to their name or to football - although I could be wrong I suppose.

The impetus for me making this thread was that I played SARP (an incredible kind of football game on PS3) the other day with " xAgbonlahor11x ", he was alright, finishing was a bit rubbish though. I messaged him and said I was a big Villa fan. He said " Top man :D ". And I wondered, fleetingly, hopefully...was it really the Gabster.

I continued to wonder; would a player use the same twitter name for his gamertag? It seems reasonable. I use the same internet alias on everything. Maybe I'll try it adding some.

I then searched for 'Gabriel Agbonlahor' on skype, and found him. Was it really him? It had a picture. Or was it an imposter? There's really no way to know is there. But it would be pretty great to frag Warnock on COD for allowing this/that goal, or beating Bent on FIFA for missing this/that chance :D

ive played darius vassell 1v1 on tiger woods 09

It was actually him, or just someone with a Darius Vassell themed name? :lol:

hmm whats this SARP? :)

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars, it is a **** incredible game, best PS3 exclusive by a mile. It's like indoor football with a remote control car (that can fly) and a big ball. As I've mentioned on the gaming board a few times, it's probably the only game I've ever really been good at, although I have gamed alot. At one time I was top 15 in Europe for 3v3 matches :D

You can check out a couple of my youtube vids if you want (

) although I have uploaded barely any of my best, mostly used it for glitched goals on the forums. ANYWAY yeh it's great, theres a demo with timed ranked play on PSN, give it a go

ive played darius vassell 1v1 on tiger woods 09

It was actually him, or just someone with a Darius Vassell themed name? :lol:

hmm whats this SARP? :)

You can check out a couple of my youtube vids if you want (

) although I have uploaded barely any of my best, mostly used it for glitched goals on the forums. ANYWAY yeh it's great, theres a demo with timed ranked play on PSN, give it a go

100% him, i got his GT on his blog (vas13 - its still on there i think)

Â