international week Oct 7th 2011

Zatman

It will never happen though. Seeding exists to make as much money as possible from television. It's why they introduced seeding in the play offs when France nearly missed out on World Cup 2010, they couldnt risk missing out on all that advertising revenue from one of the biggest markets in the world.

England are just as shite as sweden if not worse.

:lol:

We would beat you.

Not that I care much but you have beaten us once, in a friendly, since 1986, in 10 attempts. 3 times if you go back to 1949 8)

Hm, thought it was no loss at all since 1968. :)

Rather good goal from Källström. Couldn't watch the game last night and I didn't really care, but it seems like a missed a cracking game for once.

And when it comes to promising youths, I'd say that Toivonen is quite good. Captain of PSV. Can't be bad. We haven't got a stunning youth set up, but it looks better than it's done for a long time.

Can't believe Sweden are beating Holland and are currently going through as the best 2nd place team, will add nothing to the euros as Anders Svensson is their captain who must be about 50 nowadays

they just beat Holland No.1 team in world. they might add something

And when it comes to promising youths, I'd say that Toivonen is quite good. Captain of PSV. Can't be bad. We haven't got a stunning youth set up, but it looks better than it's done for a long time.

I think Pekalski and Hamad look quite handy.

Â