international week Oct 7th 2011

Zatman

Can't believe Sweden are beating Holland and are currently going through as the best 2nd place team, will add nothing to the euros as Anders Svensson is their captain who must be about 50 nowadays. :shock:

Hopefully Bosnia can hang on in the 2nd half against France.

Can't believe Sweden are beating Holland and are currently going through as the best 2nd place team

I don't care much for National football but that was a gutsy win, even if Holland strolled it a bit. Nice to be without the usual Ibrahimoic frenzy as he was suspended

Can't believe Sweden are beating Holland and are currently going through as the best 2nd place team, will add nothing to the euros as Anders Svensson is their captain who must be about 50 nowadays. :shock:

Well that could be said about all the teams except Spain and Germany..England are just as shite as sweden if not worse.

ESTONIA! ESTONIA! EESTI! VÕIMAS! Eesti tegi ajalugu! Estonia in the play-offs! Thank you Handanovic, Vidic, Vassiljev and all members of Estonian football team!
I've always had a soft spot for Esotnia. Don't know why. I've never even been there, but you do have one badass flag. 8) Would like to see Estonia make it to the tournament.

England are just as shite as sweden if not worse.

:lol:

We would beat you.

Not that I care much but you have beaten us once, in a friendly, since 1986, in 10 attempts. 3 times if you go back to 1949 8)

There could be two groups of death. Some people might not like that the hosts get seeded, especially when there are two hosts and only four groups but I think its great. The group stages might actually be interesting next summer!

Â