The Dressing Room (Pre Wolves)

Hercs

Hi everyone, I from time to time write the following type of article before and/ or after matches, I know they're not everyone's cup of tea so if you don't like it can I suggest adding another teaspoon of sugar or a bit more milk on your keyboard?

*We join the lads preparing for their clash against Wolves*

Houllier: Now gentlemen, I realise zese derbies zey can become 'eated affairs so I need you all to remain calm .... Esepecially you Jean II.

Makoun: CALM!? CALM!? I AM ALWAYS CALM BOSS!!

Houllier: Jean II, zere is no need to yell, I was just...

Makoun: YELL!? 'HO IS YELLING!? I AM NOT YELLING! ..... YELLING!! GRR!

Albrighton: Boss...There's crazy in his eyes, I'm scared.

Houllier: Yes I see zat Marc. Jean II, what is ze matter? Wait..... Is zat ... Tiger blood!?

Makoun: YES!.... IMPORTED FROM CAMEROOOOOOOOOON!

A.Young: But ..... They don't even have tigers in Cameroon....

Makoun: NOT ANYMORE ZEY DO NOT!!!!

*Makoun gestures to a large pile of empty glass bottles all labelled "Tiger Blood" and a machete, the lads all gasp. Delph enters*

Delph: ALRIGHT LADS!! READY FOR THE MATCH!? WOLVES! KARL HENRY! IT'S GONNA BE GRRRRRRRRREEAAT!!

Houllier: Fabian! 'Ave you been drinking ze tiger blood!?

Delph: NO!? ROOOOOOWR!

Houllier: But you seem itching for ze violence .... and ze children's Tigger suit you are wearing....

A.Young: That's the same as every week boss.

Houllier: Ah Oui. So it is.

*Meanwhile Gabby is talking to Friedel and Bradley*

Gabby: So yeah, I've been meaning to ask you guys.... Your President, how does he get around if he's scared of planes? I mean do Murdoch and Face have to drug or trick him everytime he's got to fly somewhere or what?

*Friedel and Bradley look at each other in confusion*

Â