Bring your flags!

wedge

Noticed a distinct lack of flags around the stadium at recent games, the Holte and North stands especially look brilliant when decked out with all manor of supporters Villa flags, I will be bringing my 9ft x 4 ft flag and hanging it off the Holte with pride! If you have got a flag that hasn't seen the light of day for a while brush the dust off and bring it on Saturday! I'm hoping for a brilliant derby day atmosphere and the flags add to it, so come on!

UTV

Barmy Flags mate, they are beautiful hand-stitched (not printed) flags and you can have whatever you like on them and whatever size. Check them out on Facebook or their website where you can design your own flag.

I like the Houllier Out banner someone brought.

A few more next game might really get us heading in the right direction. Ie waking up the board that this bewildered confused and befuddled old fart isnt up to it.

Can someone post a picture of it. Heard it got taken down pretty sharpish so I didn't see it...

Haven't got any pics and it wasn't there for long. It looked like it may have been blocking the view for fans in the Lower Holte so it could have been taken down for that reason.

Heaven forbid that it was taken down under some unknown censorship rule that states that any anti manager banners must be immediately removed and the paying fans have to just watch shit without being able to express any dissatisfaction.

Can someone post a picture of it. Heard it got taken down pretty sharpish so I didn't see it...

Haven't got any pics and it wasn't there for long. It looked like it may have been blocking the view for fans in the Lower Holte so it could have been taken down for that reason.

Heaven forbid that it was taken down under some unknown censorship rule that states that any anti manager banners must be immediately removed and the paying fans have to just watch shit without being able to express any dissatisfaction.

I fear that it was because of the latter.

The official club position is that if a flag or banner isn't fireproofed and been tested to be so by the club then they will not allow it into the ground. Whether this rule is enforced universally without exception or whether it is invoked if the club disagree with the content of a banner i'm not sure.

Â