Barcelona

briggaman

I'm thinking of going to Barcelona to see those football gods play. Does anyone know how much I would expect to pay for this in total? Have any of you been before and would you recommend it?

Also does anyone know the best way to get tickets to a Barcelona game? Does anyone also know of flights that go from Manchester or Liverpool to Barcelona? Cheers in advance and apologies for all the questions.

Tickets for games are easy to come by except for big champions lge games or against Madrid.

Check www.skyscanner.net for flights.

Barcelona itself is an amazing city one of the best I've been too, it is pricey but probably on a par with other big cities like London etc. There's loads to see and the food is fantastic. If you do go over i'd recommend getting a day pass for the tour buses which you can get on and off all day which are great value. As well as watching the actual game at Camp Nou do try and do the tour as well as it's a fantastic insight into the club itself.

ive been, found on the web an english guy living there who buys the tickets and delivers them to your hotel worked out half the price of what some of places on the web wanted, if you are confident it wasnt going to sell out itd be worth going in the day doing the tour (which you have to do as its brilliant) and get the tickets yourself then

that said the co-op travel at merry hill has a sports event brochure that has 3 barca games in it with a range of prices for each

• 8 months later...

i went last year

its nice place. there is a english pub in barcelona called the george and dragon english pub that shows all the games

stay in catalunya just before las ramblas. i wouldnt stay in las ramblas its self. bit of filthy and dodgey at night. alot of people trying to sell you things and won't leave you alone. also alot of pimps trying to get money fror their africn hookers. watch your ppoclets too alot of theives out there.

food wise stick with teh old tradition places the fancy places were usually over-priced rubbish. you want traditional paella!

make sure you do the open air bus ride for 2 days saves you money and take syou everywhere. totally worth it. go check out the gaudi its amazing

thanks. dont know where i went drinking but was cheap enough for me.

Dodgy enough with the hustlers but luckily didnt lose anything.

Had good weather so went to Parc Guell and that has wonderful views of city and recommend to anybody going

Â