Trains ...

Ulver

When I went to UTD away a few weeks ago there were no trains back after the game (well none that i could be sure I could make in time anyway).

But not a no-go, go on the coaches put on by Villa, not always lots of spaces on them (unless they keep getting more coaches i guess) £20 to and from the ground, drop you off at VP after the game.

Having travelled up there for our last two fixtures against citeh, I have to agree that its best to travel using either the official Villa coaches or by your own mode of transport. Using the official coaches means that you are taken right into the main car-park which is literally 2 minutes walk from the stadium. And althought the stadium is nice, the surrounding areas are terrible, real Shameless territory in my book. I have to admit that I didn't feel safe at all walking back to my car in the dark following a midweek match a couple of seasons ago, was glad to get out of there.

Having travelled up there for our last two fixtures against citeh, I have to agree that its best to travel using either the official Villa coaches or by your own mode of transport. Using the official coaches means that you are taken right into the main car-park which is literally 2 minutes walk from the stadium. And althought the stadium is nice, the surrounding areas are terrible, real Shameless territory in my book. I have to admit that I didn't feel safe at all walking back to my car in the dark following a midweek match a couple of seasons ago, was glad to get out of there.

....anyone know if Premier or similar are running coaches ??.....official coaches are ok, but I quite enjoy a gargle en route......

....anyone know if Premier or similar are running coaches ??.....official coaches are ok, but I quite enjoy a gargle en route......

Premier (Steve Gough) runs travel to all away games, his number is 07712653356, he also provides match tickets to most games.

Premier (Steve Gough) runs travel to all away games, his number is 07712653356, he also provides match tickets to most games.

...cheers pal....am now booked with Premier......just gotta sort tickets, but if I don't get one beforehand, will take my chances on the evening.....looking forward to it.....

where do premier pick up from ?

have they got a website ?

not sure about website, but phone number is above and office number is 01543 426426 - believe they pick up in B'ham city centre, Kingstanding and Parson & Clerk (Streetly)......

Hey guys, get the train to piccadilly, then a short walk to piccadilly gardens and they run buses just to City for a quid each way, easier than faffing about trying to get a train and then a walk on top of that. But obviously not sure on the train back to brum..

...cheers pal....am now booked with Premier......just gotta sort tickets, but if I don't get one beforehand, will take my chances on the evening.....looking forward to it.....

Buy some off Steve, he should have some. And to another poster they start in Staffordshire as it is actually the Cannock and Stafford supporters club, usually pick up in Brum though, it differs every game so best to check beforehand. Always a decent pub stop on the way too, stops in Altrincham for Manc games if memory serves. No problem with drinking on the coach either so happy days...

That coach sounds promising... my mate might not be able to get out of work until 4 though which would kill that dream before it even gets off the ground. Do you know what time he usually sets off/picks up in Brum, please?

Pick-up at Kingstanding Circle is 2.45pm....so a bit early for your mate I guess ?

Â